Talent Acquisition Manager
HR and Recruiting
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem-solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You exemplify ETHIC and it shows through your ability to attract talent that does too. You ask questions-- lots of them. Getting all the info you need to understand to hiring needs inside and out. Then acting as an SME on the front lines for each role you’re wrangling. From entry-level to VP hires, you have a strong eye for talent. You know where to find them, how to reel them in, spark excitement, and bring them onboard. Your work is your art-- continuously growing, refining, and shaping your craft. You’re the Recruiter of our dreams and candidates love you too. A match made in heaven -- we can’t wait to meet you!
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll collaborate with collaborative with Seer’s People team, Marketing, Design, Content, SEO and Paid Search folks to execute creative recruiting campaigns and build strong candidate pipelines.
- You’ll own sourcing strategies, conduct phone screens, manage the candidate interview process, offer extension and on-boarding for various open roles throughout the agency spanning all role levels.
- You’ll champion for excellent candidate experience and act as an extension of Seer’s brand; ensuring everyone who engages with Seer’s talent brand receives unmatched care and attention.
- You like a good challenge and agree that change should be constant. You’ll drive regular process improvements to all things people: job descriptions, the interview process, onboarding steps, you name it. Your goal is to always make interviewing and working at Seer the best it can be.
- You’re a natural at networking and building relationships; you’ll partner with local organizations, colleges, and universities to grow Seer’s presence in the community. You’ll seek opportunities to educate new audiences on agency life and the best way to approach careers in the digital space.
- You’ll share your expertise through a variety of thought leadership opportunities; blog posts, speaking engagements, and webinars. Sharing your work with the greater People Operations community.
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You understand that people are any organization’s best asset. From your very first touchpoint, you set the stage for what it’s like to join the team and “protect the house” like it’s your job. (Because it is!!) With our values as your compass, your combination of care and hustle brings in top talent-- fast!
- You’re a data nerd; driven by the numbers, which fuels your competitive nature. You keep close tabs on your time to fill, quality of hire, sourcing stats, cost per hire, offer acceptance rates, and retention data-- always striving to improve your recruiting stats.
- You are little type A; calling you organized is an understatement. You turn chaos into streamlined process and problem-solve at scale, ensuring our team never encounters the same problem twice.
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! With automation and stellar time management, you work smart, strategically, and protect your time. Juggling requisitions, special projects, sourcing, outreach, interviews-- you keep all trains moving with ease.
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. Your ability to quickly build rapport with internal stakeholders and external candidates is enviable. You have a passion for identifying and supporting growth, consistently finding great talent to support our agency’s continued evolution.
- The competition for talent is TOUGH! You know it takes more than searching on LinkedIn and utilizing cold outreach methods to attract talent. You’ve found ways to leverage search and brand to attract candidates to roles you’re working.
- Know your way around recruiting digital marketing folks… check ✅
- Previous agency experience...how’d we get so lucky! 🥠
- You have insane amounts of hustle … we should probably talk 😎
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)