Sr. Content Associate - Freelance
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the Senior Content Associate of our dreams, balance creativity with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into research. As much as you love the art of wordsmithing, you “get” SEO and believe that content should be informed by data -- and maybe a few interviews with experts for good measure. Balancing out that equation, you synthesize that information and make it human and relatable for audiences.
You’re able to juggle a variety of tasks, as well as uncover potential roadblocks and map solutions. There’s no doubt that you bring a unique perspective to the table. You are innovative, curious, deadline-oriented and a bit of a perfectionist (in the best way possible).
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll create and edit content (including blog posts, site copy, landing pages, social media, infographics, email, and eBooks) for clients in a number of industries ranging from healthcare to travel to SaaS
- You’ll be an internal content consultant, collaborating with folks on the Seer team and clients to conceptualize and create content
- You’ll proofread and edit content, as well as provide thoughtful guidance and critiques to help improve it
- You’ll play matchmaker: Pairing the right writers with the right projects and tag-teaming with account teams to provide writers with the necessary tools to execute content
- You’ll coordinate with Project Managers to map out timelines that are both fair and realistic for project teams and client goalsYou’ll drive content creation efforts by looking to competitive analysis, audience analysis, and Keyword research as a roadmap
- We work with a lot of freelance writers who help with overflow content work; you’ll proof and edit their work and be on the lookout for new freelance folks to add to the group
- You’ll always tie everything back to business goals. Whether you’re analyzing a report or identifying trends in the data, you never lose sight of ROI for clients
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing but you view business and marketing from a holistic perspective
- You’re able to use SEO skills, such as keyword research, to get a better understanding of your clients’ customers and their online habitsYou know that communication isn’t ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to managing client relationships, You customize your approach to adapt to the style of each client and each write
- rYou love to learn -- about people, about clients, about industries! You have a natural curiosity and drive to ask questions, seek out answers, and convey that info to others in a language that speaks to themWhen it comes to SEO trends, you pride yourself on being ahead of the curve. You love reading up on industry blogs and sharing your insights with others (team members, clients, your network, Seer Blog Post etc.)
- While your role is primarily focused on execution, you’re eager to share your opinion and give strategic recommendationsYou know how to get your point across. Whether you’re writing an email or giving a presentation, your communication style is always concise and effective, but mindful of the little details that matterYou approach your work with a sense of urgency and you don’t need to be micromanaged to meet deadlines
- You don’t just find problems, you find solutions! You anticipate potential hiccups and provide proactive solutions.
- Whoever said ‘The only constant is change’ was probably talking about Seer. Things move at lightning speed around here and you are able to handle the fast-paced environment
- Have your own website or blog? We’d love to see it.
- Worked in a fast-paced, digital agency- let’s talk!
- Created awesome content for specific audience personas? Sweet!
- Have interviewed clients or subject matter experts before? Aww YES!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.