Sr. Client Engagement Manager
San Diego, CA /
Client Services /
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
More of an East Coast person? We're hiring a Sr Client Engagement Manager in Philadelphia too.
What about you? You’re equal parts leader and team player with a strong passion for digital marketing. Your ability to bridge the gap between complex enterprise-level clients and multi-disciplinary agency teams drives your success both internally and externally. Clients love you for your dedication to understanding the inner workings of their business and the challenges they face, then leveraging this info to shape strategy. Internal teams rave about your ability to help translate client goals into actionable SEO, PPC, and Analytics opportunities-- getting everyone rallied around the same holistic, data-driven strategy.
Your intellectual curiosity and results-driven nature ripples across every team you touch. You’re a builder, known for leaving a mark on both client accounts and the overarching client services function you support. Apply and watch your experience skyrocket 🚀
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll manage 4-6 enterprise level accounts, getting deeply ingrained with their business goals and helping to craft Seer’s overarching holistic strategy for tackling them
- You’ll work with multi-disciplinary teams (100% digital) across SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Analytics, Creative-- ensuring all channels are highly integrated and closely aligned to overarching client goals
- You’ll lead internal teams of 8-15+ ensuring seamless integration and communication both internally and in our client presentation You’ll develop deep expertise in the client’s business and industry, bubbling up relevant insights, challenges, and opportunities that deepen our client partnership
- You’ll develop deep knowledge and understanding of the digital channels that support your client’s business, hopping into data visualization dashboards to unpack strategy and ensure our recommendations are rooted in data
- You know successful marketing campaigns require integrating data, and you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves with our data team to architect a solution.
- You’ll be responsible for client retention and portfolio revenue growth targets
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You’re results-driven and hungry to help both your clients and agency succeed. Well established goals motivate you to continue innovating, while inspiring those around you to do the same
- You take client retention, gross profitability, and revenue growth for the clients you manage pretty seriously. You have strong metrics that back your performance across these areas and are energized being held responsible for these KPIs in your next opportunity
- You’ve successfully juggled 4-6 enterprise-level clients, partnering with day-to-day marketing You have a well-rounded background steeped in integrated digital marketing and proven ability to translate digital concepts to client solutions and effectively communicate ROI of digital investments
- You have a knack for articulating complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertise. You know how to run a room, no matter who’s in it
- POCs and c-level execs alike, while collaborating internally with cross-functional teams of 6-8 (minimum)
- You are comfortable with understanding your clients’ marketing tech stack and applying that knowledge to drive innovative solutions for your clients’ goals
- Although Seer's client travel is temporarily on-hold, you're no stranger to visiting clients on-site. In fact, you’re a natural when it comes to bringing the team together-- whether it's in-person or virtual.
- You’re an experienced search and/or digital media industry practitioner who is looking to bring your expertise with you as you make the move to leading client partnerships through integrated digital marketing consulting? SCORE!
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)