Paid Social Associate
Paid Social /
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You're a natural when it comes to building compelling Paid Social campaigns. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest -- you’ve touched them all! You love to solve problems by leveraging the data at hand to make your recommendations. Working with a team, you execute on strategy and measure performance, all while keeping an eye out for the next opportunity to improve campaigns. You’re data-driven, love a good challenge, and keep a close pulse on Paid Social industry updates.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll build and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s Paid Social campaigns through our integrated approach
- You’ll unlock opportunities for clients, finding inefficiencies and suggesting improvements to Seer’s Paid Social campaigns while working with your team to ensure analyses and client recommendations are, at the very least, rooted in both paid and organic data
- You’ll spend your days in the data. Keeping client goals and target audiences top of mind, you pull insights from time of day data, geographic location, user's search funnel (and more!) to drive holistic, data-driven optimizations-- maximizing ROI and saving clients money *cha-ching*
- You’ll help prepare presentations for clients that demonstrate Seer’s impact and value to their bottom line
- You’ll grow your expertise across a variety of supporting paid channels along the way (Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, and more!) and collaborate closely with SEO, Analytics & Creative to help grow your clients' bottom line
- You’ll build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and team using Seer's values as your compass.
- We're big on knowledge sharing, and you are too!! You'll contribute to the Seer blog, industry forums, and grow your thought leadership skills from the ground up
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You've executed Paid Social campaigns across a wide range of engines (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest) plus have some experience with management platforms (Sprout, Sprinklr, Marin, and/or Kenshoo social)
- Automation is your friend. Between the management platforms above, Supermetrics, and Google Data Studio, you're able to keep a close pulse on how we're pacing and never miss a beat
- You know the world of Paid Social changes fast and it excites you! To keep up, you’re all over the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies. Reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies-- you always have the hottest 'haps queued up and ready to share with your team
- Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze Big Data across disparate data sources, extracting valuable insights for your clients
- Even though your role focuses largely on strategy implementation, you’re always eager to share your ideas-- transforming technical insights into easily digestible recommendations
- Your skills stretch beyond Paid Social--you have advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and experience with Google Suite. Savvy with data viz tools like Power BI or Tableau too? Say no more!
- Your top-notch time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)