Digital Marketing Intern
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
Note: This application is for our Fall 2020 Internship. We are currently accepting applications and will be reviewing until August 7th. We will begin interviews shortly thereafter.
Our Fall 2020 Internship is fully remote and runs for 12-weeks, September through December. You must be able to dedicate 20 hours/week to your work throughout the Internship.
What about you? You’re a data-obsessed problem-solver and creative-minded analyst. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You’re eager to sink your teeth into both SEO and PPC, developing a holistic approach to digital media.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll contribute to cross-divisional client deliverables within PPC and SEO
- You’ll develop skills across various paid media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building
- You’ll complete cross-divisional training, gaining a strong foundation of PPC, SEO, Analytics, and how they all work together
- You’ll keep close tabs on our clients’ online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You’ll be paired with Associates who will provide mentorship and learning opportunities throughout the duration of your internship. You will shadow this Associate and act as a “Junior Associate” on different client engagements
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Twitter, Meetups, etc.)
- You’re certified in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and/or Google Analytics
- Your Excel skills are strong, having worked with advanced formulas and pivot tables (Bonus points for experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau)
- You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience within digital marketing (Bonus points for agency experience)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week, remote from anywhere in the US
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into digital marketing
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)