At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem-solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re data-obsessed and love problem-solving at scale. You have the tech expertise to manage various API integrations and the patience to share what you know with those around you. You’re comfortable in the cloud (GCP, BigQuery) and big on Python. You'll work closely with our Data Engineer, Developers, and team of Digital Marketing SMEs to drive high impact solutions across our data warehouse and client deliverables. You have strong tech skills and business acumen which sets you up for success when running in a fast-paced, start-up environment with high visibility across the organization.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You will be entrenched in the data; handling everything from extracting, transforming and loading data, to connecting team members with data in the Data Warehouse
- Develop APIs and manage API integration, building prototypes to stitch together data where needed
- Manage Seer’s data warehouse leveraging BigQuery and SQL expertise to optimize queries and drive other cost-saving opportunities
- Spend your days in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), pulling business insights out of data, troubleshooting data issues, QAing, and archiving data in Cloud Storage
- Train non-technical team members on Python and SQL, enabling greater access to Seer’s data warehouse while managing user access across various datasets
- You will collaborate with SMEs across PPC, SEO, and Analytics to create dashboards in Power BI for cross-divisional analysis and driving strategy
- We're big on knowledge sharing, and you are too!! You'll contribute to the Seer blog, industry forums, and grow your thought leadership skills from the ground up
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You're a problem solver. You're excited to work with Big Data, using your experience in Python, APIs, and SQL to solve new problems
- You've worked with data visualization tools, specifically Power BI, and/or Google Data Studio
- You know your way around the cloud, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines.
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment. You leverage workflow management tools like Apache Airflow to stay on track.
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
- Bonus points if you have an understanding of digital marketing data, specifically SEO and PPC
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)