This is a part-time/contract opportunity with Seer's PPC team. All contract engagements start with a 3-month commitment and the opportunity to extend on a month-to-month basis thereafter.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We believe behind every search is a person looking for an answer. We’re working smarter (read: big data) to help each person find exactly what they’re looking for, at scale.
What about you? You’re data-obsessed and love solving problems at scale. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. Quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You’re detail-oriented, logical, and running head first towards the future of search.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll execute and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s PPC strategies through an integrated approach to search spanning various clients
- You’ll support Seer’s team & clients by helping research ad copy and keywords, developing recommendations, and launching campaigns. This can include creating/testing ad copy, research for keywords and negatives, development and launching of search campaigns across Google and Bing Ads
- You’ll leverage big data to make account optimizations and keyword recommendations at scale. Rooting your analysis and client recommendations in both paid and organic data
- You will unlock new opportunities for clients and save hours of valuable time through automation and machine learning, leveraging PPC management platforms and analyzing data at scale
- You’ll spend your days in the data. Keeping client goals and target audiences top of mind, you pull insights from time of day data, geographic location, user's search funnel (and more!) to drive holistic, data-driven optimizations-- maximizing ROI and saving clients money *cha-ching*
- We're big on knowledge sharing, and you are too!! You'll contribute to the Seer blog, industry forums, and grow your thought leadership skills from the ground up
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Your exposure to PPC is deeply rooted in Paid Search with a focus on Google Ads and Bing Ads
- You take your client's success personally. It shines through your analysis of client performance-- managing large data sets across multiple channels to protect your clients' dollars. Automation is your friend. Between Supermetrics and Google Data Studio, you keep a close pulse on pacing and never miss a beat
- You know the world of Search changes fast! To keep pace, you're all over the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies. Reading industry blogs and case studies-- you always have the hottest 'haps queued up and ready to share with your team
- No doubt you’re results-oriented. Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze Big Data across disparate data sources, extracting valuable insights for your clients
- Even though your role focuses largely on strategy implementation, you’re always eager to share your ideas-- transforming technical insights into easily digestible recommendations
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and the Google Suite. Savvy with data viz tools like Power BI or Tableau too? Say no more!
- Your top-notch time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines
- You have an A+ in data literacy, with a baseline understanding of data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)