Technical SEO Manager
Screaming Frog is your best friend and it’s likely that you’ve been known to talk about hreflang over happy hour. You’re not necessarily a developer, but you can make your way through HTML and are able to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements at all levels of understanding.
For you, technical site audits are like treasure hunts, and you are always ready to start digging. You possess the attention to detail to uncover the subtlest of site issues and the flexibility to handle disruption or engineering push back with aplomb. You will work on multiple client projects, advising clients and colleagues on architecture best practices and helping to troubleshoot technical issues with a “hands-on,” personal touch that Seer is known for.
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Technical SEO expertise (Canonicalization, Sitemaps, Crawl Budget etc.)
- Deep level of experience with Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl and other, similar tools
- Technical SEO Audit experience on sites of all sizes
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites
- Ability to recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently in plain speak, ensuring that clients and teammates understand the recommendations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues on sites with tens of thousands to over 1 million pages
- Ability to research technical issues and make actionable and well-informed recommendations based on your findings
- Comfortable retrieving and analyzing data from Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, look-up function and conditional functions)
- Previous agency experience
- Experience analyzing server logs
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with site migrations
- CMS familiarity (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla!, Sitecore, Shopify, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Server log analysis experience (Splunk, SF Log File Analyser)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.