At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem-solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re the IT person teams dream of. Speed dial #1 for all things desktop, network, and IT support. You’re in high demand for both your technical expertise, paired with your ability to leave team members feeling supported while sharpening their technical know-how along the way. You love working with technical and nontechnical team members alike, plugging in as a primary technical resource for teams of 150+ across multiple offices. Varying requests, fast-paced, problem-solving, striving for optimal efficiency with every opportunity that crosses your desk… there’s no place you’d rather be!
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- As a primary technical resource at Seer, you’ll own the installation and troubleshooting of hardware and software along across a multi-office and remote company, including tier-1 troubleshooting of VOIP, LAN and wireless networks
- Supporting a team of 150+, you’ll analyze, plan, design, and implement installs for all personal computers and related hardware for new hires and existing employees
- You’ll manage on-going IT support requests; investigating hardware problems, performing advanced system hardware repairs, and tier-1 LAN communication repairs
- You’ll maintain and own inventory management for hardware and software assets
- Leverage Seer’s ticketing system to manage daily service requests, optimizing efficiency and ensuring team members are supported in a timely manner
- Manage Windows laptop environment, virus protection, software rollouts, etc.
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re analytical, logical, and have a strong knack for problem-solving at scale
- You come from fast-paced teams where tickets are always flowing. Directly supporting multiple users across a variety of requests is your norm. In fact, you thrive here!
- You’ve worked in user environments of 150+ across multiple offices and remote teams too! Thankfully your IT chops also come with great communication skills and a knack for relationship building.
- Documentation is your middle name! Commonly encountered issues are carefully noted, establishing a library support resources for greater efficiency moving forward.
- Windows 10 OS is your jam, but you know macOS folks need love too, so you keep your skills sharp across both. (strong knowledge in Windows 10 OS, basic macOS)
- You've worked with hard drive imaging systems and understand network systems/concepts
- You know your way around troubleshooting corporate conference rooms and have worked with software-based conference room platforms like Zoom and/or RingCentral
- Did someone say travel? You’ll be headed to our remote offices at least 2x/year to support our cross-coast IT operations. Lucky you!!
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)