Digital Marketing Intern (Spring 2019)
Note: Our Spring internship runs for 12-weeks, February through May. You must be able to spend 20 hours/week in-office at our Philadelphia HQ. We will begin reviewing applications and scheduling interviews the week of Nov 26th. Hang tight and thanks for being patient.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy that's backed by data, but rooted in people. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey. We’re trailblazers within digital marketing with hustle, smarts and track record to boot.
What about you? You’re a data-obsessed problem-solver and creative-minded analyst. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You’re eager to sink your teeth into both SEO and PPC, developing a holistic approach to digital media.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll contribute to cross-divisional client deliverables within PPC and SEO
- You’ll develop skills across various paid media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building
- You’ll complete cross-divisional training, gaining a strong foundation of PPC, SEO, Analytics, and how they all work together
- You’ll keep close tabs on our clients’ online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You’ll be paired with Associates who will provide mentorship and learning opportunities throughout the duration of your internship. You will shadow this Associate and act as a “Junior Associate” on different client engagements
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Twitter, Meetups, etc.)
- You’re certified in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and/or Google Analytics
- Your Excel skills are strong, having worked with advanced formulas and pivot tables (Bonus points for experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau)
- You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience within digital marketing (Bonus points for agency experience)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week, in the office
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into digital marketing
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.