At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re a natural PM who loves optimizing workflow for efficiency and improving client delivery. You have a knack for collaborating with cross-divisional teams and motivating the people around you; ensuring all projects are running on-track and on-time to hit deadlines. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture and help your team members to do the same. Managing complex project timelines, competing priorities, risk, and budget is your jam. You’re the Digital Project Manager that teams dream of-- we can’t wait to meet you!
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll be the primary point of contact for all new client requests on one of our highest priority accounts, working with our internal team to align on priorities and timing
- You will manage an integrated SEO & PPC project plan, pulling in Creative & Analytics when needed
- You’ll plan and monitor resource utilization on the account, forecast workload and bandwidth to proactively manage project budget and allocate resources
- You’ll track hours and costs to keep projects within budget, raising red flags to finance and escalating to management as needed
- You will manage and delegate tasks across team members as needed via our PM tool, monday.com
- You will lead on-going process improvements for driving greater efficiency in our project organization and best practices for client delivery, creating project documentation, as necessary
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re a seasoned PM who has experience wrangling team members, vendors, and Client stakeholders, in order to rally around a project plan and meet deadlines
- Have working knowledge of digital marketing, specifically SEO & PPC
- You’re a champion of process and ongoing improvements, educating the team on project management best practices while keeping your eyes/ears open for new opportunities to drive workflow efficiency
- You know how to best forecast team bandwidth for upcoming projects and are quick to find workarounds for surprise roadblocks; your strong communication, organization, and time management skills are unmatched, and your team loves you for them!
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (!!!) so you never miss a beat.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)