Business Strategy Associate
Welcome to the Business Strategy team! At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class digital strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the Business Strategy Associate of our dreams, are equally confident in your technical chops and emotional intelligence. You have sales experience, but are looking for a change of pace. You’re not an outbound, cold, ‘interruption’ salesperson or marketer, but instead, you use data to understand who you can help win, and create ways to illustrate that to prospective clients in a consultative, strategic manner. You don’t view yourself as a sales person, but rather a problem solver—you believe achieving your revenue target is a byproduct of building strong relationships and creating a systematic approach to how you approach the market.
You have a passion for streamlining process and understanding what a true sales operation looks like. You know what great clients feel like to work with and you want to help Seer and our team members get an opportunity to work with great clients on great projects. You are polished, have a strong sense of business acumen and your attention to detail can be intimidating, but your clients seriously love you for it.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Assist with lead qualification, renewals, onboarding, and client kick-off meetingsYou will team up with Senior Members of the Business Strategy team on pitches, proposals, and assembling teams for new clients
- Partner with internal teams to thoroughly research companies and identify potential opportunities/threats Learn how to qualify and prioritize sales leads like a champ, looping in team members and service line directors when appropriate
- You will work closely with our CRM tool to ensure all data is fully updated and accurate. Seer is very selective in participating in RFPs, but when we do… you will be the quarterback of the process and loop in all needed resources.
- You will support the Sr. Business Strategy Manager on innovations and process improvements to the current infrastructure
- Just as prospective client partners vet Seer, you’ll do the same, ensuring that a new partner shares our beliefs surrounding marketing strategy, and will also plug in nicely to Seer’s company culture
- Assist in the standardization of all external communications and documents currently being utilized by the Seer team
- Work with Biz Strat team to develop purposeful tools for outreach and consultation of prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver site-specific proposals, pitches and negotiate contracts when applicable
- You believe in a white glove approach to all clients; you’ll ensure only the smoothest transition between business development and account teams when a project is kicked off
Some skills you'll bring to the table...
- 1-3 years of Business Development experience (and a desire to learn more!)Previous experience approaching outreach from a creative and data-driven perspective
- Comfortable being held to Revenue Goals and Metrics
- Experience collaborating with Senior-level Managers across multiple Departments
- Proven track-record of achieving operational efficiency-- time is money! Strong Record Keeping Skills (Archiving documents, invoices set with Accounting, etc.)Experience vetting new business opportunities and evaluating quality of leads
- Killer organizational skills and a desire to automate & streamline efforts
- Client-facing experience; ensuring no gap between sales process and kickoff
- Working experience dealing with outbound materials (SOW’s, Proposals, decks, etc.)Strong communication skills with both internal teams & clients alike
- Team-first mentality, genuine interest in helping clients achieve their goals and some serious hustle