SEO Team Lead
We pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the Team Lead we’ve been dreaming about, will level us up even further. Your ideas are unconventional, fresh, and smart. Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You can create and execute strategy with the best of them, but you’re a ‘do-er,’ and you’ll roll up your sleeves in an instant to show a member of your team how it’s done. Nothing is more fun than telling a good story, so creating a narrative to gain client buy-in is something you could do in your sleep. You engage with C-level executives with ease. Answering tactical search-related questions is cool, but you love opportunities to talk high level strategy; you’re not a show off, but you find it fun to illustrate how search has a much broader business impact than just rankings. You’re stoked about the opportunity to influence executives, clients, and certainly, your team. You’re addicted to growth and development and it shows in your ability to create success for the people that surround you.
- 4+ years of hands-on SEO experience with familiarity in Content Strategy, PR, Social Media, and Analytics.
- 2+ years in a managerial role, with direct reports.
- Revenue responsibility: track record of growing divisional revenues; cross selling, up-selling, and/or acquiring new clients from referrals.
- Retention responsibility: track record of maintaining strong relationships with clients by creating success and positive results.
- Recruiting responsibility: track record of sourcing and selecting new members for your awesome team.
- Strong conflict resolution; ability to diffuse high intensity situations for clients and team members.
- Exceptional leadership skills; strong ability to help team members with differing backgrounds and skill levels achieve success.
- Extremely organized and great at managing to deadlines.
- Polished communication skills; ability to drive conversation with C-level executives comfortably.
- Previous experience in driving marketing strategy: creating, implementing, and managing strategy to achieve goals.
- Ability and desire to share opinion on industry trending items in writing.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data.
- Previous agency experience.
- Experience managing people in roles in PPC, SEO, Content, Analytics, Social
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.