People Operations Associate
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class digital strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the people person of of our dreams, understand that people are any organization’s best asset. That belief translates into how you operate: with a crazy high level of care starting from your first interaction with a prospective intern, all the way through talking benefit enrollment with a tenured team member. Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease; your ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders internally and externally is enviable. You have a passion for seeing and supporting growth—whether that means finding the perfect candidate to help evolve our internship program, or helping to design new team member initiatives, you get energy from ideation and seeing these things through.
You are little type A; calling you organized is a bit of an understatement. Dropped in the middle of mayhem, after a few hours, you will have found a way to systematize process so we don’t encounter the same problem a second time. Oh, and you’re creative—you understand policy and HR regulation, but you take a human and creative approach to compliance … and it really resonates with the team. As if you’re not already awesome enough, because you’re so forward-looking and such an overachiever, you’re a pro at building lasting relationships with colleges and universities as a long-term strategy to support the health of our internship program. Whether or not you’ve done it before, you make it look easy!
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll own Seer’s internship program. From soup to nuts, your primary responsibility is to ensure this program is best-in-class
- You’ll directly support Seer’s Lead of People Operations with all things HR: administration, on-boarding, benefit enrollment, and various HR and people centric initiatives that impact the company
- You’ll love partner with local organizations, colleges and universities to get the Seer message out and give back to the community by the way of educating young minds on agency life and the best way to approach careers in the digital space
- We strive to offer the very best benefits to our team and you’ll play a major part in seeing through benefits open enrollment and prepping resources to answer team member benefit questions
- You are someone the team can trust; because of that, you’ll help folks to navigate questions surrounding sensitive situations, benefits, training, and miscellaneous Seer-process related stuff
- Have a color coded & prioritized inbox? Familiar with tools like FollowUpThen, Trello and Basecamp? Yeah, you’re as buttoned up and as efficient as they come.
- You hate the phrase “think outside the box”—do people really think in boxes?
- You have a strong ability to problem solve and break complex challenges in way that allows you to build digestible, executable solutions HR law and regulation doesn’t necessarily excite you, but ensuring compliance in way that grants our team members freedom, the ability to be autonomous, and use great judgement sure does
- Excellent judgement. You’ve got it. Period. You operate with the utmost confidentiality, discretion, and respect
- While you can operate independently with the best of ‘em to get stuff done, being a part of a cohesive team, sharing in both success and failure, makes coming to work each day matter (read: TEAMWORK!)
- You may not have grown up excelling in the tech space and you’ve had your fair share of battles with ‘tech stuff’ … but somehow, you’ve managed to wrap your arms the latest digital marketing recruitment trends.
- You’re inspired by how paid search, social and inbound marketing can fuel your candidate pipeline and you have experience leveraging those tools to get the talent you need
- Worked in Lever, Greenhouse, or BambooHR-- perfect!
- What! You have a digital marketing background and have run social and paid campaigns on your own?
- Previous agency experience...how’d we get so lucky!
- You have insane amounts of hustle … we should probably talk
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.