We pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the Marketing Lead that we’ve been dreaming about, believes the only way to live is through innovation and you have a fierce affinity toward connectivity. You believe in helping organizations stand out among the rest simply by being themselves. You know how to build, leverage, and act in service of our community online; actively connecting folks to the answers they need and building relationships. You know all the right levers to pull to showcase the kick-ass work that we do at Seer, and, being as data-driven as you are, you know when and why to pull each lever.
The digital space changes fast, but your passion surrounding marketing fuels your ability to not only pace with the industry, but anticipate changes and opportunities before they arrive. For this reason, you are a thought-leader. You encourage your team to tinker and strategically test; you love to dig through data and always find a way to package that data to support a business case. You are a leader and an influencer; people come to you to push their ideas over the finish line in a way they couldn't have dreamt of. You love digital, you're addicted to technology but you are a holistic marketing aficionado; you understand a brand and can easily recognize its assets. Your ability to package and present those things gives you an envious ability to extend influence and earn engagement.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing:
- Develop, own, and work with your team to execute Seer’s marketing plan which is a key driver in agency new business revenue
- Oversee and ensure excellence in execution of all Seer marketing initiatives including: the agency’s website, newsletter, client bulletin, social media channels, case studies, white papers, and events
- Work closely with the Director of Business Strategy to ensure that Seer marketing is leveraged to fuel the agency’s inbound lead generation strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand growth opportunities
- Analyze and report on the impact of all Seer marketing initiatives and draw a direct line to revenue
- Digital background and previous agency experience a must
- Hands-on experience within SEO, PPC, and Analytics; you’ll be running strategy, but in a pinch you’re able to figure out how to extract information from SEO, PPC, and Analytics tools without breaking a sweat
- You may not have used Hubspot or Marketo, but you can advise on building a campaign to stay in front of prospective and current clients and identify the tools you need to do it
- Data junkie … for real. You’re a pro at building dashboards, so you’ll easily be able to use data to show the impact you’ve had on lifting Seer’s brand, improving our candidate talent pool, and most importantly, illustrating the impact on our revenue
- Previous team management & development experience; you love helping others grow
- You have a strong ability to influence, build internal partnerships … you might be a data geek, but you love people just as much
- What! You’ve run marketing at a digital agency before?
- You’ve been a contributing member to an Executive Leadership Team. Sweet!
- Oh snap! You’re a seasoned industry speaker and frequently share trends in the digital marketing space publicly?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.