Data Analyst Internship
We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2019 semester! This is an on-site position, the candidate must be able to sit in-office at our Philadelphia location!
As a Seer Data Analyst Intern, you’ll experience first-hand the rough and tumble world of Big Data & Data Visualization, in a fast-paced agency environment. You’ll be given tasks to help grow the Data Strategy team by cleaning & connecting Data and building Dashboards within tools like Power BI, Tableau & Data Studio. You, the Data Strategy Intern of our dreams, are a data-obsessed problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Big Data.
In a nutshell, here's some cool stuff you'll do:
- Participate in team brainstorms
- Work on Data Engineering
- Clean Data from various sources
- Connect Data across clients & data sets
- Create Dashboards in Tableau, Data Studio & Power BI
- Interpret API Instructions Build MVPs to transfer data from an API into a database or flat file
- Depending on your skill level, using scripting and api’s for more advanced reporting
Here's what we're looking for in a Seer Intern:
- Experience working specifically in Power BI, Tableau and/or Data Studio
- Able to commit 15-20 hours per week to being in the office
- Relevant Internship experience (Preferably within the Digital Marketing industry or an Agency environment)
- Understanding of SQL and able to troubleshoot SQL queries
- Familiarity with using Big Data & Data Visualization tools
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directive in the absence of detailed guidelines
- Comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables
- Strong sense of self (Able to say no and deliver feedback, confidence to provide input, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment
- Any knowledge of Google AdWords or Google Analytics is a huge asset
- Being a student is awesome, but you do not need to be in school to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.