People Operations Associate
Philadelphia, PA /
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You understand the importance of growing, developing, and retaining our team, running everything behind the scenes to make it happen. You wrangle chaos without fear and challenge the status quo to always keep us improving. You are flexible and never miss a beat, successfully driving multiple competing priorities with laser sharp attention to detail. You understand how process, organization, and details are integral to the success of big initiatives. Your work is your art-- continuously growing, refining, and shaping your craft.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll set up our constant stream of new hires for success. You understand the importance of a strong onboarding program and will ensure a positive onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Support the Seer team across all facets of our robust benefits offerings, partnering with our benefits brokers to serve as the team’s initial go-to resource for benefits and leave at Seer
- You’ll be the main point of contact for offboarding, ensuring a positive employee experience and smooth transition for both team members moving on from Seer as well as impacted teams.
- You’ll own the program management of Seer’s Internship Program and partner with recruiting for application reviews through hired. You’ll ensure we’re hiring great talent and they’re set up for success every step of the way. You’ll attend career fairs, run Seer’s Intern Open House, and establish a seamless pipeline from intern to full-time Associate hires.
- Wrangle scheduling for onboarding, training, and all People Ops programming -- keeping a keen eye out for automation opportunities and other ways to save our team time.
- You’ll own a number of different employee engagement programs to recognize the team and build community. You love creating positive and memorable experiences, and are great at it!
- You’ll own the accuracy and reporting of our People Data, making sure it’s regularly updated and refreshed and shared with the right stakeholders at the right cadence.
- Ensure we’re up to speed on compliance, supporting EEOC reporting, unemployment, and legal requests-- knowing when to escalate and partner with external legal resources.
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You’ve run successful onboarding and offboarding programs, as well as a wide range of employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive employee experience. You love community building and it shines through your work.
- Calling you organized is an understatement. You turn chaos into process and problem-solve at scale, ensuring our team never encounters the same problem twice.
- You’ve got initiative and are always looking ahead for conflicts, roadblocks, and opportunities. You don’t wait to be asked to do something; you’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
- You’re a data nerd-- reporting and spotting trends gets you pretty jazzed. You’re always on the lookout for opportunities to be more efficient and scalable, leveraging automation where possible.
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! With automation and stellar time management, you work smart, strategically, and protect your time -- with efficiency at the core of all you do.
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. You are approachable and open to listening to the team’s concerns and then immediately putting pen to paper to find a solution.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)