Digital Marketing Internship
We are accepting applications for Fall 2017! We will begin to reach out to qualified candidates at the beginning of July!
As a Seer Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll experience first-hand what it’s like to work on real client deliverables in a fast-paced agency environment. During your first 6 out of 12 weeks, you’ll go through 70+ hours of training. You’ll learn the tools necessary to succeed within SEO, PPC, and Analytics via interactive, one-on-one, training sessions within each division. Following those training sessions you’ll be able to put your knowledge to the test by assisting with client work that is relevant to the foundational skills you’ve just acquired. We encourage our Interns to be proactive in seeking out projects. Whether you want to concentrate on one area of Digital Marketing or try a little bit of everything; this internship allows you to carve your own path and create your own success.
In addition to completing real client deliverables, you’ll be paired with a mentor who will be with you from day 1! Your mentor will be ‘teaching you the ropes’. They will hold weekly meetings with you to answer questions, provide feedback, and support you in completing your goals. You’ll be able to shadow their work and get a first-hand look at what a Seer Associate does.
In a nutshell, here's some of the cool stuff you'll be doing...
- Participate in creative team brainstorms
- Develop and execute outreach messages
- Link prospecting
- Content gap analyses
- Keyword research
- Ad copy development
- Social campaign development
- Google Analytics reporting
- Audience analysis in Google Analytics
- Search query analysis
- Shadow client calls and attend internal meetings
- Acquisition analysis
- Content Audits
- Campaign Development
- Search Query Analysis
- Create content for the Seer Blog
What you're bringing to the table...
- Able to commit 20 hours per week to being in the office
- Proven passion for Digital Marketing Industry (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs/Twitter, Meet-ups)
- Relevant Internship experience (Preferably within the Digital Marketing industry or an Agency environment)
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directive in the absence of detailed guidelines
- Comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables
- Strong sense of self (Able to say no and deliver feedback, confidence to provide input, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Any knowledge of Google AdWords or Google Analytics is a huge asset
- You must have junior or senior standing to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.