San Diego, CA /
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re a creative soul with a knack for critical thinking and a desire to design things that are original, meaningful, and beautiful. You’re well-organized, self-motivated, and eager to jump in. No stranger to collaborating, you’re stoked to work with clients and colleagues from SEO, PPC, Analytics, Content, and CRO to find that sweet spot where business goals and audience needs intersect! You leverage data to drive design strategies to make things that people actually want to read, consume, and act upon like it’s NBD.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You'll be on our creative division, acting as a consultant and providing strategic guidance. You’ll be owning UX audits, paid social creative strategy, and creative direction for online assets and campaigns
- Showing off your creative side by designing a range of digital assets. Think: landing page design, wireframe creation, ad creative for display and social, interactive guides and tools, infographics, online calculators and other interactive components
- Hopping into Google Analytics to analyze clients' current UX and leveraging data to make design decisions and client recommendations
- Getting cross-divisional while QA testing interactive designs and collaborating with teams from development, SEO, PPC, Analytics, and Content to ensure the final product meets Seer standards
- Supporting the Seer Marketing department as well as our clients
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Skilled at UX/UI design: you've handled user research, user flows, wireframes, and other UX deliverables with no sweat. On the UI side, style guides, UI kits, and other web-ready deliverables are all in your wheelhouse!
- You've run full site re-designs and know how to handle the full process, from initial client kickoff and UX Audit through to Dev hand-off and QAing your work
- You can jump into a client's site and make recommendations based on Google Analytics data, and you can track the difference your design changes have made by leveraging the same data after working with clients to set their KPIs
- You have tons of experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch with exceptional visual design skills and sensitivity to color, typography, space, and composition
- You’re great with clients, you have experience translating their business goals and audience needs into killer design that functions beyond their wildest expectations
- You’ve got excellent presentation skills and can professionally and effectively communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to explain your process and ideas
- Your critical thinking skills and proven ability to use data to inform design decisions are only exceeded by your high level of organization and sharp attention to detail
- You have experience collaborating with developers and a strong understanding of web development practices, techniques, and restraints
- Comfortable with being self-directed, you always take initiative. You’re comfortable managing your time and deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Adobe Xd
- Experience with animation and video editing (Premiere and After Effects)
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (!!!) so you never miss a beat.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)