PPC Team Lead
San Diego, CA
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy that's backed by data, but rooted in people. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey. We’re trailblazers within digital marketing with hustle, smarts and track record to boot.
What about you? You engage with C-level executives with ease, treating their campaigns like your own while forging partnerships built on trust and transparency. You love talking high-level strategy and illustrating the broader business impact beyond clicks and conversions, but aren't afraid to jump in the weeds. You’ll roll up your sleeves in a heartbeat to help a team member understand how it’s done. Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. In fact, you might just be the Team Lead we’ve been dreaming about.
You’re addicted to growth and development and it shows through the success you create for the people that surround you. Could this be love? Maybe.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You will work closely with the PPC Leadership Team to craft the vision and growth of the division
- From cross-selling to up-selling, and/or acquiring new clients from referrals, you will be a key component in helping to grow divisional revenues
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients that are rooted in empathy, transparency, and the desire to help them exceed their goals
- You will manage and shape the development of more junior team members, understanding their goals and guiding them towards new growth opportunities
- You will help define the PPC team of tomorrow, hopping in on sourcing, interviewing, and selecting new members for your awesome team
- You will drive thought leadership through sharing knowledge about the latest industry trends, tests and trials, both with Seer’s clients and the larger digital marketing community
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Hands-on experience running Paid Campaigns across a wide range of channels, including but not limited to, search, social, display and/or video
- Great client management skills. You drive conversation with C-level executives comfortably, educate and empower those who don’t “get” digital, and always tie tactics back to business goals
- Experience with various platforms such as, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Consistent track record in seeing opportunities for account growth and driving increased revenue for new and/or existing clients.
- You’ve got extraordinary leadership skills and are dedicated to helping the team you manage grow
- You have an eye for great talent and know how to get them to join your team
- You understand the best work comes from cross-divisional collaboration and refuse to work in silos
- You’ve worked with big data, using tools like Power BI and Tableau, to combine organic rankings and paid search term reports to find gaps in your current strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.