PPC Associate Director
More of a West Coast person? Our PPC Associate Director can sit in San Diego too.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class search strategy that's backed by data, but rooted in people. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey. We’re trailblazers within digital marketing with hustle, smarts and track record to boot.
What about you? You’re the go-to for all things PPC and beyond. You’re a leader that happens to be a seasoned digital marketing strategist who is obsessed about staying on top of emerging trends, tools and updates to best practices across the digital industry. You fully believe in sharing the knowledge and foresight that you have with the company and industry colleagues—you may not call yourself a thought leader, but your colleagues and clients certainly would...and they love you for it.
You’re rooted in Paid Search with growing expertise across Social, Display, Shopping and other paid media channels. You see big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how PPC works in harmony with SEO and Analytics. Integrating cross-divisional data and breaking down silos to drive innovation is your thing. You’re a change agent and influencer; shaping the future of our PPC division alongside our PPC Directors, while getting the team excited about where we're headed and running in the same direction.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You set the bar for developing innovative search strategies to exceed client objectives and help your team get there by instilling a culture of creative problem solving, holistic thinking, and cross-divisional collaboration
- You will report to one of the PPC division Directors
- You help drive client growth, retention, divisional revenue, overall strategy by arming your team with the direction, tools and support they need to be successful
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients that are rooted in empathy, transparency, and the desire to help them exceed their goals
- You’re dedicated to the development of your team and work closely with Team Leads to help shape how different desired career trajectories can contribute to the future of our PPC division
- You forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
- You will own the development and maintenance of PPC policies and goals related to operations, financial performance, and growth, ensuring alignment with overall agency and industry direction
- You will manage and drive divisional growth; mapping recruiting needs against aggressive growth goals, as well as creating and maintaining processes that scale as the team expands
- You are second in command and may be asked to serve as an acting divisional Unit Director on occasion
- You’ll have the opportunity to own a portion of the divisional P&L, and manage and execute on top and bottom line growth while assisting in budgeting and forecasting
- You’ll leverage large data sets from different channels to identify search wins for clients
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Ability to foster an exceptionally inclusive and high trust environment, resulting in the teams ability to engage in cross-functional collaboration while independently contributing to a shared vision
- Demonstrated success of managing and mentoring a team of 5-10 members
- Strong financial and operational background
- Experience managing client relationships ranging from small, well-funded startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Identify new growth opportunities for current clients by partnering with the PPC and data strategy team, as well as working closely with business strategy to identify, qualify and close new clients
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to make the complex simple; breaking down and articulating complex strategy based on your audience’s level of understanding
- Proven track record of recruiting highly skilled team members in an extremely competitive, relationship-driven, niche market
- You’ve worked with big data, using tools like Power BI and Tableau, to combine data sets from multiple sources and inform strategy
- You’ve contributed to a company’s overall strategic goals, and are eager to carry out our mission, participating as a member of the Leadership Team
- Demonstrated alignment to company’s values and leads by using values as a compass for decision making and supporting company culture
- You’re a seasoned industry speaker -- you love sharing your expertise with the industry at large, helping to direct and influence the future of search
- Ability to leverage data and insights from a second (or additional) digital channel to inform your strategy
- You’ve got experience successfully implement new processes and ways of doing things
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.