Group Account Supervisor
You, the Sr. Client Engagement Manager we’ve been dreaming of, will bring your knowledge and passion for data, insights, and problem solving to a fast evolving organization—and that excites you! You invite challenges, are a pro at taking the reigns, and like to move fast.
You have a deep knowledge of and passion for the digital space, and understand how to leverage data (read: connect the dots) to provide a compelling narrative in answering ‘why’ and ‘how’ for clients. Beyond that, you know enough about SEO, Paid Search, and Analytics to be dangerous. You can create and execute high-level strategy with the best of ‘em, but you’re a ‘do-er,’ and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves in an instant to provide a project brief, contact report, or client overview to your team.
Your ability to see the big picture and orchestrate a team to provide informed, relevant, proactive solutions helps you create deep, long-lasting relationships among clients. And while you’re helping us to be the best at what we do, you’re equally good at (not to mention, passionate about) making everyone from the geek to the socialite feel comfortable, and for you, engaging with senior executives is a breeze.
Here's some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Manage day-to-day client relationship for a defined group of clients
- Build trust and cultivating relationships both internally and externally while articulating Seer’s views on digital Prioritize initiatives with clients and internal teams
- Orchestrate internal teams to help lead development and delivery of strategic, client-facing presentations and recommendations within agreed upon deadlines
- Champion continued use of Client Engagement frameworks & processes (including contact reports, change orders, briefs, status docs etc.)
- Learn the ins and outs of key clients businesses and industries to further support your leadership of strategies and recommendations for clients
- Stay abreast of and share insights about industry shifts that impact our clients’ businesses
- Foster collaboration and inspire innovation among teams
The Skills you'll bring...
- 5+ years client engagement/account management experience within an agency setting
- Four year degree
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to translate Data/SEO/PPC services into compelling client opportunities
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Demonstrated success of driving organic growth while showcasing examples and case-studies in a non-salesy manner
- Ability to articulate complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertise
- Holistic and critical thinker
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
- Financial marketing experience desired
- Philanthropic efforts a plus
- Experience as a practitioner in PPC, SEO, and/or Analytics a plus
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 140 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.