Director of Paid Media
Philadelphia, PA /
Paid Media /
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re the go-to for all things Paid Media and beyond. A visionary, change agent, and influencer; shaping the future of our Paid division. You're the leader team's dream of-- sparking thought leadership and fire, while uniting the team around a shared vision they're excited to support.
Your expertise stretches across a breadth of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!!) and your sweet spot sits right at the intersection of all of them. You see the big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how full-funnel paid media works in harmony with SEO and Analytics. Integrating cross-divisional data and breaking down silos to drive innovation is your thing. You have a firm grasp on data; understanding the technology, tools and what is possible-- then making it happen.
Here's how you'll drive innovation...
- Evangelize Seer's vision within Paid Media; driving excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, automation, machine learning, and holistic search strategies
- Responsible for divisional P&L; management and execution of top and bottom line growth, assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Create and maintain scalable processes that support our transformation towards big data and holistic strategy in search-- driving buy-in and excitement across our Paid Media division
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
- Manage and drive divisional staffing needs to ensure appropriate alignment with client needs while managing against aggressive growth goals and agency margin expectations
- Work closely with Associate Directors and Team Leads to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation among them and their account teams
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are constantly met and are congruent with company mission and vision
- Work closely with business development team to identify, qualify and close projects
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Tenured leader in Paid Media with a deep understanding of how a digital marketing agency functions
- Demonstrated success of growing and scaling a Paid Media team of at least 20+ members
- Financial/Ops background with exceptional understanding of billables and project costing
- Success driving new business opportunities; ability to identify, cross and up-sell opportunities by partnering with Paid team members and articulating our value to prospective clients; experience growing a programmatic book of business a plus!
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to source and use data to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Success cultivating high performing teams while fostering an inclusive and high trust environment. You rally team members towards a shared vision that they’re excited to support
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in recruiting highly skilled team members in an extremely competitive, relationship-driven niche market
- Exceptionally manages client relationships from small, well-funded start-ups to Fortune 500Experience contributing to a company’s strategic mission and goals by participating as a member of Seer’s Extended Leadership Team
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (!!!) so you never miss a beat.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)