San Francisco, CA
Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later -- those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn.
Our hope is that Seesaw will help teachers create these moments for every student in the world, every single day. We’re just getting started, but we’re well on the way towards achieving this vision -- Seesaw is used by millions of students in over half the schools in the US and teachers and students love us (Check out this real-time search for what people are saying about us on Twitter).
Seesaw is hiring an experienced recruiter who will work closely with our hiring managers to recruit top talent. Students use Seesaw to create, collect, and reflect on their learning. We're at an exciting inflection point -- in just over three years, Seesaw is already being used in 1 out of 2 US schools based almost entirely on word of mouth -- and there will be a lot of hiring needs as we continue to scale!
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to lead recruiting at a quickly growing startup. We're at a unique time where we're just beginning to scale, and you’ll have an immediate impact on how we build our team.
Where you’ll have the most impact
- Lead our recruiting strategy and be a thought partner for hiring managers.
- Develop and manage our full lifecycle recruiting process. This means partnering closely with hiring managers on job descriptions, sourcing, recruiter screens, candidate management, and advising on closing.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
- Own our candidate funnel, including tracking, management, and reporting.
- Help candidates understand why Seesaw is a great place to work. You will work closely with hiring managers to create a compelling interview process and experience.
A little about you
- 3-5 years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter with an emphasis on technical recruiting
- You have at least 2 years of in-house experience.
- You’ve got a track record of hitting hiring goals and forming strong relationships with hiring managers.
- You pride yourself on being organized, analytical, detail oriented, and a strategic communicator.
- You’re excited about developing creative approaches for sourcing and engaging candidates.
- You’re passionate about education and helping students, teachers, and parents.
- Nice to have: You have experience recruiting at an earlier-stage startup and you loved it.
A little about us
- We are well funded and have an experienced team. Work with the creators & leads of Google Calendar, Picasa, Maps, Facebook Platform, and Twitter.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance and actually walk the walk -- we care a lot about our work, but care more about our friends and family. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy that people actually use.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours, and offsites.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.