San Francisco, CA
Seesaw on Android is growing quickly, and we're looking for an Android engineer to take substantial ownership of our Android app. You'll need to have 3-5 years of prior experience working on Android development, and ideally you'll also have interest in owning full-stack feature development on Android (which probably means writing some Python end points as well). Likewise, the ideal candidate has a degree in CS or related field. Our Android app is going to be our next big platform -- especially as Chromebooks, increasingly used by more and more school districts across the world, switch to using native apps instead of websites. You'll have the opportunity to own major parts of our product in their entirety.
A little about us
- If you'd like to get a feel for our office, and hear from some of our team about why we work here, please check out www.themuse.com/profiles/seesaw.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, wellness stipend, donation match, company happy hours and offsites.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.