Integrated Marketing Manager
SelfMade is looking for an entrepreneurial, yet methodical and analytical Integrated Marketing Manager to support SelfMade’s leadership in delivering growth and quality service for SelfMade’s high potential, in-house clients. Working closely with SelfMade’s CEO, Head of Operations and Head of Digital Strategy, you will gain hands-on experience learning one of the most valuable skills there is - how to grow businesses.
In this role you will develop growth strategies and plans for clients while working collaboratively with the SelfMade team and platform to execute them. The SelfMade platform is a combination of resources needed to deliver on effective growth solutions. It’s our technology, as well as our robust support teams - from visual creative (motion graphics, videos and stills), performance copywriting, digital strategy, and administrative & operational support.
- Execute on growth for SelfMade’s in-house clients - work collaboratively with SelfMade’s leadership to create, execute, and deliver on effective growth strategies
- Familiarize yourself with the resources available to you across the SelfMade team and platform, and master how to effectively use them
- Master the brands that we work with - learn their products and audiences in order to drive on effective creative production and brand growth
- Think holistically to set top line and channel-level goals and KPIs that align with our clients’ long-term growth plans
- Build and own reporting for clients that provides clarity and transparency towards progress while providing insights into how we improve both top line and channel performance
- Work cross functionally to advocate for and enlist the support you need in order to quickly test and iterate on new strategies
- Refine and adjust growth strategy and plans based on data and learnings
- Stay aligned with our product roadmap and contribute thought leadership towards our goal of driving SelfMade product excellence
- 3+ years in a highly analytical and strategic role (experience working with early stage startups a plus) - performance marketing experience is a strong plus: experience with products such as Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. are a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to roll up your sleeves when something needs to get done - this is a hands-on role that will require end to end execution in the early stages
- Creative instincts - you don’t need to be a designer but you need to have a high-level understanding of the type of creative that performs across digital marketing channels
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing data into strategic recommendations and actionable plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively - you are team-oriented but know how to enlist the support of others when you need it
- Highly organized and comfortable managing and executing on multiple initiatives at once
- Excited about working with a high degree of independence while keeping stakeholders updated and engaged in the processAmbitious - you are eager to create wins for SelfMade, and yourself
This is a high leverage role with the opportunity to make a big impact and shape our strategy for years to come. Expect a competitive application process.