Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Spanish/English)
Seattle, Washington /
Customer – Customer Support /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue Customer Care Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct technical support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic candidate to join our customer care team in the Seattle office.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Answer all client incoming calls with proper tone and professionalism.
- Ensure that clients' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact service quality.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish/English.
- Customer focused with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- At least 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Familiarity with email marketing
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- Currently living in the Seattle, Washington area
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process for the time being will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.