Senior Product Designer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
We have a 360°UX team with dedicated and mature product design, content, and research teams to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe good UX comes from empathy and humility.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Discovery: uncover unmet needs through research, prioritize them with PM and identify opportunities. We like it when our designers have a knack for meeting our customers.
- Define and develop: develop creative solutions in collaboration with product and engineering stakeholders.
- Deliver: ensure best-in-class handoffs and make sure the delivery phase is going well, in close collaboration with engineering.
- Assess: define KPIs for success and follow up on them
How you will do it:
- Collaborate with the whole Product team in defining the product strategy
- Present your work in an engaging, clear, and thoughtful manner
- Mentor the junior team members in their evolution and help them become experienced designers
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A designer with 4/5 years of experience working as a Product Designer
- Proficient with Figma, experience with advanced prototyping tools is appreciated
- A strong communicator: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience
- Result-oriented: you believe progress is incremental and measurable
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first HR call (30 minutes)
- A first interview with the Hiring Manager (45 minutes)
- A case study (1h30)
- A last interview with our Head of UX (45 minutes)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.