Team Lead, Customer Experience (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead, Customer Experience for our Toronto office. As a Team Lead, you will manage a team of Customer Experience Representatives. You will ensure team members are trained and led on a path to success in their roles!
- Being a mentor and referent for your team members: give them advice to identify, understand and anticipate complex cases, explain processes, and help them develop their skills.
- Ensure a smooth daily organization and administration management: make sure back-ups are available, manage schedules and leaves,
- Being an advocate for your team: communicate about improvement and best practices, demonstrate new features, and identify training needs and provide the resources.
- Manage the onboarding of newcomers : welcome and introduce them to the teams, following them during their first steps in the company, teach our tools and processes, and ensure their good integration.
- Ensure a great customer experience: improving processes and tools, managing feedback from team members and sharing it with the manager, reassigning tickets when necessary, checking stats for all teammates and ensuring objectives are met.
- Being a team player: have a global view of the activity and backlog, anticipate and schedule, and collaborate and communicate with other offices around the globe.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service leadership role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills
- Customer-focused and analytical
- Enthusiastic team-player with an ability to collaborate with management in our global offices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience with CRM systems, CSAT, Zendesk.
- Good understanding of digital marketing i.e. email-marketing software
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.