Senior Security Engineer (Full Remote Policy)
Noida, India /
Technical – Security /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As a fast-growing company, Sendinblue is in the process of growing the infrastructure team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our CISO and our IT Manager. We work with cutting edge technologies and always encourage our team to explore what's new on the market.
- Security projects
- Participate in the definition of a multi-year, risk-driven security roadmap
- Implement security roadmap
- Cloud security management
- Monitoring & incidents response
- detection capabilities by developing data collection capabilities, alerting and dashboarding using our SIEM
- Perform internal security assessments, operate our public bug bounty program
- Security monitoring, vulnerability mitigation and incident response
- Improve our security monitoring and incident detection capabilities, based on our SIEM. Work with engineering & platform teams will be key to identify and collect relevant information.
- Detect security vulnerabilities, security breaches and data leaks
- Lead bug bounty program & pentests (internal & external)
- Help conformity team to update their knowledge database which is used to response to support our sales / marketing teams on their business scope
- At least 5+ years experience working as Security Engineer
- Experience in defensive security
- Ideally you have experience with Cloudflare and its security services
- Ability to write scripts (python, go, …) to do automation task or pentesting scenarii
- Best practices and standards in OWASP, NIST and CIS
- Advanced knowledge in the followings technologies : CI/CD pipelines; IDS/HIDS; Sonarqube or equivalent; SIEM (Elastic, Splunk,..); Secret Manager (Vault or equivalent)
- Good understanding of infrastructure and information security
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French
- Experience in SaaS is a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Wellness benefit fund up to INR 15,000 in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our one member of our Security Team
- A last interview with our CISO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.