Senior DevOps Engineer (Full Remote Policy)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Technical – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer/Senior DevOps Engineer to join our tech team, who is eager to work on cutting edge technologies and open to learn.
At Sendinblue a DevOps will work on many exciting projects and design, build, run a big infrastructure(cloud & on-premise) composed by:
- + 300 MongoDB servers (+15 clusters)
- + ClickHouse, Elasticsearch for our analytics engine
- + 20K messages per second exchanged in our queuing engines with Kafka and RabbitMQ
- + 6 Kubernetes clusters managed by GKE in 6 different regions of the world and 2 that we manage by our own on-premise (~30 workers)
- + 150 micro services (NodeJS / Golang) in our Kubernetes clusters
- + 3TB of Memory in our Redis cluster
- + 500TB of email send every month which represents 2.5 billions emails and much more exciting stuff... all of that managed by Terraform and Ansible and monitored with DataDog
Skills we are looking for:
- Should have 4-8 years of experience in DevOps role
- Should Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Have experience on Nginx, Haproxy, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Have experience on Ansible, Kubernetes or Docker
- Have an experience in Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Should Understand that on-call shifts are part of the job
- Should not be afraid to write and review code
- Should not e afraid to ask when he doesn't know
- Passionate to learn new technologies
- Ability to switch between technologies in no time
- Ability to motivate others to achieve greater heights
- Ability to work for long hours without losing patience and enthusiasm
- Passionate to update knowledge and skills through continuous self-learning
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.