Senior Product Designer (m/f/d) (Full Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Do you like to build the best product on its market and want to bring new ideas to offer the best user experience to more than 100,000 customers? Do you spend a few hours a day monitoring what's going on on the web? Do you think companies often make the mistake of not listening enough to their customers before creating a new feature? Do you think transparent communication is the key to creating a great product? Then Sendinblue is the right place for you.
With a product team of 33 people, of which 16 are in the UX team (1 Head Of UX, 10 Product Designers, 3 UX writers, and 2 UX researchers), we are looking for a Senior Product Designer.
What you will do
- Support user research and product testing and work on competitive and heuristic analysis
- Create user typologies, user journey maps, usability tests, and when necessary user surveys and questionnaires
- Generate sitemaps while keeping the importance of hierarchy and information architecture in mind
- Work on a range of interaction models and apply it to thinking about user flows through an experience
- Collaborate with Senior/Lead Designers and Product Managers in defining the product strategy
- Apply and help evolve brand style guidelines and design systems
- Promote the importance of UI copy
- Apply motion theory and principles in your work, especially in prototyping
- Focus on deepening user-centered Product fundamentals & actively apply learnings to work
- Present your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
What will contribute to your success
- At least 4/5 years of experience working as a Product Designer
- Proficiency with current design tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Front-end development skills are a plus, but not required
- Communication: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Learning Mindset: you continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
- Results-oriented: you have the ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in results and overall performance
- Teamwork & Collaboration: you value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits&drinks & lot of fun activities
- A kicker table and table tennis
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events on the company's expenses every Wednesday
- Quarterly team events
- Learning & development opportunities
- HR Video call
- An interview with our Head of UX
- Live Use Case with the team
- An interview with our Chief Product Officer
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.