Product Designer (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of Product, you will join a growing team of 5 Product Designers, 2 UX Researchers, and 10 Product Managers. Your role will be to think of the most simple yet effective and rich user experience for a platform used by more than 150,000 paying customers every day. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and home office up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday and weekly in-office yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
What you will do
- Support user research and product testing and work on competitive and heuristic analysis
- Create user typologies, user journey maps, usability tests, and when necessary user surveys and questionnaires
- Generate sitemaps while keeping the importance of hierarchy and information architecture in mind
- Work on a range of interaction models and apply it to thinking about user flows through an experience
- Collaborate with Senior/Lead Designers and Product Managers in defining the product strategy
- Apply and help evolve brand style guidelines and design systems
- Promote the importance of UI copy
- Apply motion theory and principles in your work, especially in prototyping
- Focus on deepening user-centered Product fundamentals & actively apply learnings to work
- Present your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
What will contribute to your success
- Relevant experience working as a Product Designer
- Proficiency with current design tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Front-end development skills are a plus, but not required
- Communication: effectively interacts with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations.
- Learning Mindset: continuously seeks opportunities to learn, questions the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, owns growth, and embraces failure as a learning opportunity.
- Results Oriented: the ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in its results and overall performance.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: values diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.