Localization Project Manager - Alternance/Apprenticeship (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We have a dedicated and mature content team to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop-shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe content and translation are but one team.
Our content team is based in Paris and we’ll want you in our offices at least once a week, but you can come more often if you want.
What we need you for:
- Help us build a solid terminology: write definitions, and look for antonyms (in several languages).
- Work with our translation agency: send translation requests, write translation briefs, answer questions, etc.
- Help us build quality assurance processes.
How you will do it:
- Working with UX writers and our translation agency.
- Using Figma, Smartling, and Notion.
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes. Please apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A linguist with a holistic approach to translation
- A bit of a geek. You think modern translation is about tools, automation, and processes.
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience.
- Bonus points for German speakers!
- An interview with our Localization Project Manager
- A case study
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Free sports at the office
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.