Lead Product Designer
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of Product team, you will join a growing team of 5 Product Designers, 2 UX Researchers, and 10 Product Managers. Your role will be to think of the most simple yet effective and rich user experience for a platform used by more than 150,000 paying customers every day.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
What you will do:
- Solve design problems (of defined and undefined spaces) often levelling up the rest of the design team
- Incorporate knowledge of research and analytics to put forward experience solutions that will ensure business outcomes
- Lead the definition of a large product areas (in collaborating with PMs and Engineering) and successfully deliver designs that meet measurable criteria
- Elevate prototypes by innovating in micro-interactions on digital products and experiences
- Bridge design and development through their understanding of front-end development. Is considerate about tech platforms and how designs will translate
- Champion brand guidelines and design systems. Push visual language while staying on brand
- Collaborate closely with marketing to ensure seamless brand communication and experiences
- Bring storytelling into presentations and generate innovative solutions to problems
- Sought after as a natural mentor to junior or other members of the team
What will contribute to your success:
- Roughly 10+ years of design experience: experience design, information design, interaction design, interface design, visual and product design
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills. Critical and creative thinking with an open mind
- Familiarity with interactive UI design patterns, usability, and the unique constraints and idioms of mobile design
- Communication: Effective interaction with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use of tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations.
- Learning Mindset: Continuously seeking of opportunities to learn, questioning the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, owning growth, and embracing failure as a learning opportunity.
- Results Oriented: The ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in its results and overall performance.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Use of diverse perspectives, working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.