Mid / Sr. Frontend Engineer - ReactJS (Full Remote Policy)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Technical – Development/Frontend /
Full-Time / Remote
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a ReactJS developer to join our front-end team that’s building an eCommerce Analytics product from the ground up. No years of legacy code will get in your way.
- Understand our clients and challenge the Graphic UX/UI Team to make sure we're designing the best user experience; design website custom design.
- Code the interface while taking care of all the details described in our design system to bring to life an incredible user experience.
- Build state of the art micro-frontends that integrate with our REST APIs.
- Work in a cross-functional team, respecting the methods and best practices defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Product Development team, QA, DevOps, SRE, Product team, Support, etc.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Our technical stack: ReactJS, Redux, Golang, PHP, NodeJs, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Nginx, HAProxy
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS or other similar framework.
- Experience with Git / Github.
- Autonomy, excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.