Customer Engagement & Growth Manager (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our enterprise customers get the best out of their Sendinblue platform. They manage a large portfolio of customers from onboarding to renewal and work hand in hand with them to ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, and growth. You’ll be the 1st Tech Touch Customer Success at Sendinblue, and you’ll be driving the growth of the SMB segment, increasing product adoption, maximising feature usage and generating revenue growth.
- Animate the SMB clients portfolio thanks to one to many & personalised strategies:
- Define automation and strategies according to several variables: Customer Journey phase, segments, contract phase, behaviour, satisfaction, etc.
- Use various channels (Email, Webinars, Survey, Phone, Articles, User groups, etc.)
- Define and optimise clients segmentation
- Animate the community with our last news (Product features, demo, use cases)
- Determine leading indicators and customer data reporting
- Monitor progress for KPI achievement, run analysis to seek improvements, iterate and fine-tune the strategy
- Communicate with other CSMs to ensure consistency in client communication, encourage best practices, and share knowledge within the CS team
- Impact the CSM team efficiency and proactivity by automating low-value CSM tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in data, analytical and customer-driven mindset
- Entrepreneur mindset, you’ll start from scratch
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English
- Interest in finding the best tools to drive growth
- Solution making skills
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- First HR call
- Interview with our Customer Success Director
- Interview with our Head of Growth
- Case study
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.