Senior Product Marketing Manager (Lifecycle Marketing)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Sendinblue users and the overall customer journey: what problems do our users solve by using Sendinblue, where are the points of friction in the customer journey, how can we help our clients grow their business
- Identify gaps in customer knowledge in order to improve our CRM strategy
- Learn the product inside and out: align with the product team to have a consistent messaging and positioning between our communications and the customer experience in the product
- Increase customer retention and active usage by expanding our automated CRM processes through personalized segmentation and contextual communication based on product usage and best practices
- Find opportunities for driving new revenue through upsell campaigns and coordinating cross-team promotional campaigns (e.g. Black Friday, Summer sales, etc.)
- Track and analyze performance for tests, existing CRM processes, and promotional campaigns to understand the key learnings and apply those in subsequent campaigns and workflows
- Create engaging messages through various channels (in-app, email) to improve product activation/engagement and upsell
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing; preferably lifecycle marketing/CRM, product marketing, content marketing/copywriting, or email marketing
- Experience with marketing communication tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, Intercom (or Sendinblue of course!)
- Tech-savvy and knowledge of client-side track events and complex automation processes
- Professional copywriting (esp. email) and/or content marketing experience in English or French
- Agile, creative, and detail-oriented worker who's ready to take on varied tasks and develop new projects
- English fluency is required as we work in English. French fluency is also a plus
- Ability to speak in another one of our languages is also a plus! (German, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Product Marketing & Customer Engagement Manager
- A second interview with our CMO
- A last interview with our Product Marketing Team
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.