Senior Product Marketing Manager - B2B & Tech (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Product Marketing team and to drive product awareness and acquisition on one of our product lines. This is an exciting opportunity to have a real business impact and to help shape the product story of the current and future offerings of Sendinblue. Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, and as a part of the Marketing team, this role will be at the intersection between Marketing, Product, and Customers, voicing customer needs and aligning them to both Product efforts and Marketing activities.
If you’re an expert in marketing, especially in content creation but you’re also tech-savvy, passionate about B2B SaaS-based products and solutions - you’re in the right place. You will help to identify and define buying personas and segments across different industries and company sizes and you will be responsible for creating product messaging and marketing materials to target our future customers.
- Own one product line from A to Z including its on-brand messaging & positioning with the goal of acquiring new customers on that specific product vertical.
- Analyze and build relevant segmentation and buyer personas to communicate how Sendinblue differentiates itself from the rest of the market.
- Create and deliver sales and marketing materials including product pages, marketing newsletters, presentations, landing pages, and more to improve product knowledge, feature adoption, and cross-sell.
- Work in close collaboration with the product team and the rest of the global marketing team to coordinate content publication & localization
- Reinforce Sendinblue’s position as an all-in-one Marketing & Sales platform and market leader by creating inspiring, compelling, and impactful value drivers and USPs.
- Execute go-to-market strategy and coordinate from the center of different activities across the marketing teams (acquisitions, brand, content) to ensure successful execution and consistency.
- Communicate regularly with our clients to better understand their needs and to incorporate the voice of the customer into our own brand voice, including creating client success stories and testimonials for our self-serve plan clients.
- Relay market insights to the product team to foster a better understanding of the customer needs, product usage, and adoption patterns.
- Own a part of the competitors’ overview on a regular basis, both at a product and at a messaging level. Share insights and knowledge to Marketing, Product, and Sales teams.
- Constantly forward-looking, you’ll look for new ways to better position Sendinblue as a leader in the MarTech space, better KPIs analysis, and more.
- BA or BS degree (MBA preferred).
- +4 years of Product Marketing experience or copy related Marketing roles, preferably in a SaaS B2B company
- Professional copywriting and/or content marketing experience in English at a native-speaker level. The ability to produce flawless and snappy (U.S.) English copy
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales.
- Agile and creative who's ready to take on varied tasks and develop new projects
- Strong analytical mindset and detail-oriented, with project management competency.
- Proven ability to articulate technical concepts to both professional and less mature audiences, while highlighting the uniqueness of our product.
- An ability to seamlessly work in an international environment working across geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Knowledge of email marketing tools and content management systems, such as WordPress, a plus
- Native English, French or German are a major plus.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our VP Marketing
- A use case
- Review of the use case with the VP Marketing and one member of the team
- A video interview with our CMO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.