Customer Experience Representative - French (m/f/d) (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue Customer Experience Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an French native speaker to join our team!
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Ensure that clients questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyse and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- French native (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)
- Customer focused
- At least a first experience in customer management focused on retention
- Experience in Customer Success, Customer Service or Customer Support
- Familiarity with email marketing is a plus
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- SaaS experience is a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
- HR Video call
- A Case Study to do at home
- An interview with your future Team Lead
- An interview with our Head of Customer Care
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.