Head of Data
Paris, France /
Tech – Data /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue has a strong data culture and deals with billions of events each month.
The data team has 3 missions:
Fight against frauders (spammers, phishers, payment abuse) to project our users.
Help our clients to leverage their data with AI.
Make the data accessible to everyone at Sendinblue to help them to take the right decisions.
- Build the vision and the roadmap of the “data” at Sendinblue: Machine learning and AI / Business Intelligence
- Deliver the roadmap with a team of seasoned Data Scientists and Data Engineers and the support of a large development team
- Manage the data team
- Share best practices and stack within the data team to make the team ever more productive
- Construct data quality strategy of Sendinblue
- Be the point-of-contact of internal teams (Customer Care, Finance, Marketing, Product, Sales) on all data questions: collect their business and operational needs, and translate them into project/features or analysis/KPIs to facilitate the decision-making
Our Technical Stack
- Python, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Spark (Dataproc), H2O, Redshift, BigQuery, MongoDB, S3, GCS, Dataiku, SQL, QlikSense, Tableau, Amplitude
- Excellent educational background with a Master degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science, Engineering
- At least 5+ years experience on similar position
- Advanced knowledge in statistics and modeling techniques and Machine Learning, Python and/or R for statistical analysis, visualization and modeling (pandas, scikit-learn, nltk, gensim, XGBoost boosting).
- Experience working with datasets in data warehouse environments
- Effective communication with both business and technical teams
- Ability to defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Data Team
- A last video interview with our Head of Data
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.