Strategy & Planning Manager
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Report directly to CMO, you are working in very close collaboration with her, the rest of the marketing team and other C-levels in order to ensure the good execution of marketing strategy and global operations.
- Budget Controlling & Performance Monitoring :
- Responsible for Marketing Budget Delivery for Sendinblue. Collaborate closely with finance and functional leads for an effective and smooth budget delivery
- Day to day performance monitoring of key performance indicators
- Constantly review data to gain a deeper understanding of new & existing revenues, projects under your supervision, and ensure that their performance is in line with the OKRs and targets
- Strategic project management and Go to Market Strategy :
- Collaborate with the leadership and lead high-impact project (e.g. M&A related, Offer-mix, Churn and CRO initiatives) - own the end to end execution from strategic design to delivery execution and follow-ups
- Further refine Sendinblue’s Go to market strategy to ensure target achievements in all key markets
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the marketing plan and propose solutions to the appropriate stakeholders
- Cross-Functional Management and Communication :
- Be the central point of connection between the marketing team and other departments including Product, Finance, Customer Care and Revenues
- Lead monthly and weekly performance review meetings for the marketing team - Handle all performance communication with the leadership and the functional leads
- Data accuracy and analysis :
- Collaborate closely with data, finance teams, marketing tech to ensure accurate data collection
- Evangelize data-driven decision making and provide deep dives into specific functional areas when needed
- You have graduated in Business Management/Finance/Economics with a degree from a top university
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in consulting, finance or paid performance marketing
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans. Experience in SQL, ETL tools is a plus
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- Results-oriented approach and focus on getting things done
- Motivation to take ownership of high impact projects, ability to prioritize them, clearly communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Team player with a proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to make good business cases and to convince people to help you execute
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with our CMO
- A case study with our marketing team
- A last interview with our CEO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.