PPC Marketing Intern (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a PPC Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team in our Paris office. You will be working with the Paid Acquisition team and you will learn a lot about the digital acquisition in a fast-paced international environment. We’re looking for someone who can start the adventure with us as soon as possible, for 6 months.
You’ll be focused on:
- Analyzing campaign performances & key indicators (KPIs) to lead optimizations
- Executing analyses to support the decision-making process
- Optimizing our Adwords account in 6 languages, in collaboration with the Content and Branding team
- Optimizing/rewriting/updating existing landing pages
- Contributing to presentations and reporting on campaigns results and learnings
- Tools you’ll be using frequently: Adwords/Bing, Excel, Google Analytics, Qliksense, WordPress
What will allow you to succeed:
- You are enrolled in a Master program in Marketing, Business, or Economics
- You’re fluent in English which is our working language. Any other language is a strong plus, especially French, German or Spanish
- You are motivated to learn all aspects of Digital Advertising and have an interest in SaaS
- You master Excel and data visualization
- A previous experience in campaign management and/or SEA and/or marketing analysis is a plus
- You are humble, open-minded, and you are addicted to learning new things every day!
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.