Inbound Business Development Representative (Hybrid Remote Policy)
New York, New York /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. At Sendinblue, we are a growing and diverse team with offices across France, India, Germany, Austria, US/Canada and more.
Headquartered in Paris, Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. Our service provides the ultimate Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
As the recipient of the 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
We are opening our new Manhattan office in April and searching for someone who is energetic, self-driven and looking to grow with our US Sales and Marketing team.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to help us build a talented and engaged North American sales team. They will be part of the global Sales structure focusing on the US market.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven BDR who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Someone who is motivated to contribute to our success in the North American market and aligns with our values. Your main objective will be to qualify and convert our inbound prospects into Enterprise opportunities for account executives or directly into new paying clients!
As a BDR, you will be responsible for:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Offer product/platform demonstrations (online or at professional events)
- Close small and medium size deals
- Ensure up-sell and churn prevention strategies
- Reply to client requests for proposals
- Present all the advantages of our solution, and be a spokesperson for our entity.
What will contribute to your success:
- You have between 2+ years of proven sales experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Lunch Stipend
- Optional health FSA
- Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision, & life)
- Optional SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Transportation cost coverage
- 22 Weeks of Maternity Leave/6 weeks of parental leave (top-up)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- ..and more!
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members