Noida, India /
Tech – Backend /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager, who will be responsible to manage one of our tribes to help the company create its CRM by working directly with our CTO and address a wide range of topics in all of our product verticals. The role is located in Noida.
Our technical stack : Golang, PHP, NodeJs, ReactJs, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Nginx, HAProxy
- Lead a team (8-15 members) of developers organised in squads (cross-functional teams) of 5-7 members with different technical expertise and level.
- Ownership of a full-fledged large scale internet product including front-end & back-end.
- Complete responsibility of all stages of software development life cycle - understanding business and customer problems, requirement analysis, scalable and reliable solution/architecture, detailed (high-level & low-level) design, coding & unit testing, detailed test planning with QA, post-production bugs fixes. Proper documentation, reviews, checklists, change management and task/release tracking.
- Solely responsible for solution/design of a new product or feature.
- Responsible to maintain a cordial working relationship and conducive culture within the team.
- As per the HR processes, appraise team members with timely feedback and guidanceComplete knowledge and awareness about the abilities, skill level, quality and concerns of each team member.
- Maintain a highly positive attitude and conducive working relationship with peers.
- Keep updated about technology advancements. Share the knowledge with team members and peers regularly.
- 7+Years of experience in Software Development ; must have 3+ years of experience in team management.
- Hands-on experience of designing solutions (data structure, design patterns, algorithm...), high-quality coding, Unit and integration testing Experience of Agile development methodology and continuous software development lifecycle processes.
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office tripFree fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.