Head of Product Design
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
With a Product Team of 17 peoples (11 Product Managers, 4 Designers & 2 Researchers), we’re looking for a Head of Product Design, who will take Sendinblue’s Product Design practice to the next level and guide Product Designers & Product Researchers teams across 3 of our offices (Paris, Berlin & Seattle) to deliver the best user-centered products. The role is located in Paris.
- Product Vision :
- Help the Product Designer Team scale by creating the structure and processes to grow designers.
- Set the standards for design and delivering high quality products by having a high design sensitivity to quickly spot the defaults of design projects and suggest improvements.
- Create a strong design culture by adapting the branding into the product design.
- Create a reliable design system by working with the product design team to build a long term and simple experience for our clients.
- People Management & Communication :
- Define quarterly goals and track the progress; conduct 1:1 meetings; coach and inspire the team leaders and team members, and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Create and maintain an inspiring and motivating working environment as a good mentor with positive relationships and conducive culture within the team.
- Build and represent the team in the product department as a design team advocate by collecting requirements for new tasks, managing priorities of the team, removing blockers.
- Appraise team members with timely feedback and guidance.
- At least 7+ years experience working as Product Designer including 3+ years experience on the same product.
- Agile team management experience.
- Experience in hiring and building teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to product design thinking.
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles and standards.
- Experience in design tools : Sketch, InVision or equivalent.
- Ability to pick up new design concepts on the fly and guide product designers to find the right solution.
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills - open-mindedness to understand team members’ motivations, hopes and problems, ability to inspire them and develop their skills and responsibilities, while building trustworthy relationships with them.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment and managing remote teams - another language will be appreciated such as German or French.
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home,
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruit & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Designers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.