Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue is a SaaS leader and one of the world’s top ESPs. We are scaling and looking for a Developer Advocate to lead the expansion of the Sendinblue Email API customers by developing strategies to drive go-to-market growth and build Sendinblue’s developer community.
As we are expanding our API product offering, developer advocate will be an integral part of driving upward growth and building partnerships that will bring Sendinblue into our users’ tools.
You will be working directly with our community of developers, speaking at events, producing video content and creating other content to help our community learn how to power up the marketing funnels with our API. You’ll collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to create community internally, set roadmaps and launch new integrations.
Working with partners on an ongoing basis, will give you a unique opportunity to gain a broad understanding of your partner’s businesses and add value to their audiences through to implementation of technical solutions.
- Build trust, establish credibility and develop relationship with your developer community by redefining the medium.
- Changing the game through new partnerships with software companies in the Email API vertical and work with them on development of integrations.
- Be a specialist on Sendinblue’s Email API and provide contributions by crafting blog posts, delivering talks, building code samples, documentation, developer tools, and helping to define our work with the community.
- Collaborate with Sendinblue product, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to build new features, improve the platform, and grow the developer ecosystem.
- Your success will be determined by the growth and expansion of the accounts you manage and their success in driving sales and adoption of Sendinblue Email API
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in developing relations through developer advocacy
- Excellent communication skills; blogging/writing technical articles, or contributing to open source projects
- Bonus: Familiarity with email design systems and a solid understanding of API design principles
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with the Growth Marketing Manager and the Director of Platform Engineering
- A case study
- A second interview for the case study review
- A last interview with the CMO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.