Business Development Representative (BDR)
Paris, France /
Sales – Inbound Sales Enterprise /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
To continue the development of our Paris office we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative for our English speaking clients. The goal is to continue to build a talented and engaged sales team, aligned with our values and motivated to contribute to our success.
Your main objective will be to qualify and convert our inbound prospects into paying clients, either by qualifying Enterprise opportunities for Account Executives or managing the full sales cycle and converting prospects directly into new paying clients!
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Offer product/platform demonstrations (online or at professional events)
- Close small and medium size deals
- Ensure up-sell and churn prevention strategies
- Reply to client requests for proposals
- Present all the advantages of our solution, be a spokesperson for our entity
What you’ll acquire with this role
- A very thorough SaaS industry knowledge
- Sales pitch & marketing knowledge on the Digital Marketing industry
- Sales Coaching
- Confidence to speak with C-level executives and also to the different technical & product Business Units
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Paris office
- You have between 1 to 3 years of proven sales experience ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Being proactive and demonstrating a hands-on mentality
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious, and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth
- Native level in English
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Head of Sales
- A second video interview with our co-CEO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.