Working Student Design (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are currently looking for a Working Student Design (m/f/d) with 10-20h/week to support our global marketing team.
What you will do:
- Create graphics in several languages
- Design landing pages & print materials
- Create designs for digital channels such as social media channels, websites and blogs
- Create advertising materials for trade fairs and campaigns (print & web)
- Work closely with our experienced graphic designer
What will contribute to your success:
- You are an enrolled student in the field of graphic, media, web or communication design
- You can use the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) confidently
- Ideally, you have initial experience in user interface design / screen design and the creation of marketing materials (digital/print)
- You have an eye for detail and a thorough working method
- You speak German and English fluently
- You have basic skills in table tennis and/or table football (for one bonus point)
What we offer:
- A great working atmosphere in a dynamic, multicultural team with a lot of creative freedom for your ideas and own projects
- A detailed onboarding with trainings on our product and the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Flexible organization of working hours (between Monday and Friday)
- A modern office in a central location including table football/table tennis, free fruits & drinks, our pizza Wednesday and weekly yoga classes
- Regular Team & Company Events and our Global Company Offsite
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.