Creative Copywriter - Advertising & Social Media (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Copywriter to join our global creative team & social media team. Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll craft words for our ad campaigns, social posts, email campaigns and many more assets.
We are looking for a sharp conceptual copywriter that will help our brand grab attention, boost engagement, and elevate its image and personality to stand out in facing our competition. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our international team and to grow your skills and career by creating assets that generate impact.
This role can be based in Paris, Berlin or Toronto.
- Respond to creative briefs and carry out copywriting work from concept to delivery, as part of a team collaborating with our graphic designers.
- Deliver concepts and engaging copy for various advertising campaigns & social media (Organic and paid) with assets like social media ads & posts, Youtube video scripts, email campaigns, and more.
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to align on campaign objectives and audience.
- You’ll take part in managing our community on social media by creating organic posts together with our Social Media Manager.
- Use our brand’s tone of voice to extend its personality to all forms of media.
- Drive initiatives and propose new ideas for content.
- You’ll be measured on the performance of the campaigns you were part of.
- Contribute to the overall performance of the Creative team by demonstrating a high level of organization & project management.
- At least 4 years of experience as a copywriter in an Ad agency working across all channels (TV, Print, Digital, social etc).
- Preferably a mixed experience creating materials for B2C and B2B.
- English native - a must.
- A word wizard and a superb storyteller, you’re able to deliver SHORT and impactful messages.
- Ability to tap into each of our target audiences and create unique and impactful messages that resonate with them and are unique in our environment.
- You’re able to convey complex ideas using simple, engaging words.
- A sense of branding and marketing and the ability to create different engaging messaging under the same brand while maintaining consistency.
- Curious, self-motivated with a desire to learn & grow in the role
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assure deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Additional language such as French or German - a major plus
- Prior experience writing for the tech industry - a plus.
- Additional creative skills such as design or video - a plus.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Paid time off and paid holidays Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with the hiring manager
- A case study
- A review of the case study with the hiring manager and the VP Marketing
- A last interview with the CMO
- Please make sure to attach a portfolio along with your CV.
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.