Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join the Performance Marketing team in our Paris office. The scope of this role is to own our affiliates channel, with a strong growth goal, under precise CAC constraints.
- Reporting and analysis: Own channel KPIs, report results and trends, and proactively work to optimise program effectiveness. Communicate results and recommendations based on data-driven analysis and align with internal teams to maximise impact: creative, product, sales, tech, as well as other team members in marketing
- Help our top affiliates grow: Drive scaled optimisation for each identified opportunity ensuring high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations. Develop strong relationships with top affiliates by understanding their businesses, the priority they give to Sendinblue as affiliates, and why they are recommending our tools and solutions.
- Recruit new affiliates: Identify additional opportunities to grow the program by developing new relationships with affiliates and influencers. Assess the cost-benefit, both from Sendinblue side and from the affiliate’s side to come up with a clear proposal.
- Manage our affiliates network: You will manage a network of over 3000 affiliates and ensure they are aware of our product updates. You will also ensure every affiliate gets paid what they are owed in time, dealing with incoming requests and questions. Identify “high-potential” affiliates that joined by themselves.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with focus on acquisition
- You have a very good web culture; experience in building a blog/website is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and you only trust your numbers
- You are humble, open-minded, and you are addicted to checking your growth rates
- You speak French and English fluently with ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions, as well as display strong negotiation skills
- Ideally, you have experience collaborating with teams to achieve shared goals and have knowledge of SEO or SEM, GTM, cookies and attribution
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home, RTT
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone call with HR
- Second interview with our Affiliate Manager
- Last interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.